Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Snowing

The truth is that I have had a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. It has been difficult with everything else that is going on in my life. Last night, I was talking with a group of friends and we got on the topic of snow. We all wanted to see snow for one reason or another. We were all a little bit sad that there had not been a lot of snow. This morning when I woke up there was a little bit of snow but not enough to cover the ground. As the day has progressed, more wet snow has fallen. It is beautiful..... a little cold, but beautiful. Maybe this will help me feel the Christmas spirit a little bit more.

3 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

I hope the snow puts you in the Christmas spirit! We got a little bit this morning. The boys sat at the window FOREVER this morning watching it come down. It looks like we have snow in the forcast for this weekend too, both Saturday and Sunday. Might want to think twice about heading this way.

The Sayer Family said...

I thought I would answer you question on our blog here. Carson has only had bubble gum a couple of times but he absolutely loves it and does pretty well with it.

Kristen said...

I am so happy that it snowed! i love looking at snow (not driving in it! :) I thought about you over Thanksgiving - I was getting the cornstarch out and HAD to tell my husband all about my birthday, many years ago!