Monday, December 29, 2008

A Traditional Christmas, or Something Like That

We had an interesting Christmas time at my house. I blame it on the snow, but at the same time I know that the snow is beautiful. I love watching it fall at looking out on fresh snow. It was somewhat of a nuisance this time. I think most of the holidays was spent shoveling and trying to keep the snow under control. My dad got snowed in at work, my car has gotten stuck 4 times and counting, a water line on our street broke, and I really do not like driving on icy roads. Anyways, it was nice to spend some time with my sister and her family. One of presents was a digital camera so now I can start putting pictures on the blog.
This picture is of Tanner. He loved the chair that Carson got for Christmas and was very particular about where to put it and how to sit in it.

My other nephew wanted to make silly faces at the camera. He loved his games that he got and wanted to play them constantly.
After all of this was said and done, we really did have a great Christmas and we were all so happy when Dad got home the next day at 2 p.m. It was also great to talk to my little bro, who is not so little any more. He is currently serving a mission. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Your pictures turned out so much better then mine - must be the new camera :0) I am glad that we made it down to spend time with you! Hope to see you this weekend!