Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Thanksgiving Week

There was so much going on at certain parts of the week. I will not share them all, but I will share some. On Saturday, I got to attend a Spanish session at the temple. That was amazing and I miss speaking and listening to Spanish. It just is not the same since the mission. Since then, I have been listening to Spanish music. I want to be able to speak with them again. Anyway, SUnday night I headed down to Richmond to visit a friend from the msision and spent the night there. I ended up in Logan on Monday morning and made it home in time to get to work. OI worked Tuesday and Wednesday as well.

Thanksgiving was nice, but we misssed Brady a lot. It was differnt without him and his funny self. My sister and her family came on Thanksgiving night after already having dinner at his parents house. They are troopers. It was nice to have them here and we had a great time.

On Friday, Heather and my mom wore me out shopping. I actually got almost all of my shopping done though so I guess that was good. I also got to see my friend Amie who lives in Utah. I have not seen her in a while.

All in all it was a great Thanksgiving break and now it is back to school for a couple more weeks.

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

Thanks so much for the fun weekend and shopping til we almost dropped! Good luck with your last few weeks of school and trying to find a job. We are praying for you.