Sunday, July 18, 2010

He's Back!!!!

On Tuesday, I worked a half day and headed up to Pocatello. I arrived to Pocatello and there was already a house full. My sister, her husband and three kids were there. I had not seen them in a while and it was so good to see them. Later that afternoon, we all loaded up, in two different cars, and headed out to the airport. We were all anxiously awaiting the return of Elder Parkin.



While waiting for the plane to come in, the nephews kept seeing planes coming and going and asking if every plane was Bubba's. We had to explain that most of the planes were fire planes to go help with a fire. His plane arrived shortly after the 5:51 (which was the scheduled time).



I am not sure why, but my pictures from the airport did not turn out that great. It could have been the excitement, or the case that the nephews were playing with my camera, or that the lighting in the airport was not the greatest. Anyway, this picture was taken at home, later that evening, after he had been released.



It is so nice to have him home. It had brought back memories for me of coming home from the mission. WELCOME HOME BRADY!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome home Brady!!! I can't believe he's already home! I still remember him as the little CIT at Lemhi! Wow. Time flies.

The Sayer Family said...

That is one cute niece you have! It was fun to spend time with you this past week!

Celia said...

I'm so glad he made it back! I hope you enjoy all the time you get to spend with him.