Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bridal Shower (Not Mine)

The case of the missing camera has been solved, and none to soon. I will be needing it this weekend. For now, I will re-trace the event I missed. From earlier posts you can tell that July has been a crazy-busy month. By the end of the month, I will have been in Pocatello every weekend but one. (For those keeping track, the one weekend that I have not blogged about is the 16-18th.) With that being said, here is the reason why I was in town that weekend.
My dear friend Amie is getting married and on the 17th we had a Bridal Shower for her. I am not a huge fan of bridal showers, but I still go to support my friends. I actually helped plan this one, which was nice. That meant there was no games of dressing people up in toilet paper and making words out of the happy couples' names. Another disclaimer, I did not take many pictures because another friend was taking care of that. The pictures I did get were not all that fabulous, but we had fun.

"The bride with her niece"
There were two games. For the first game consisted of 14 pictures of her at different ages and we had to figure out how old she was in each picture. It was a lot harder than it sounds.


The second one came from the game Imaginiff. We had to match our answers with her's. It was really fun and something that I had not done at a shower before.


After the games, we had treats! We had "personal pan" fruit pizzas. That is right, we made sugar cookies and then people could top them how they wanted. It was pretty fabulous!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds so fun!! I'm so sad I missed it!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Sad that I missed out! It stinks moving far away... :(