Saturday, August 7, 2010

Read Any Good Books Lately???

Well, I have. One of my passions has always been writing. I love expressing myself through the written word. I also love reading. Lately I have been reading quite a few books. I love LDS books of different genres, or any book that is uplifting. A while back, my mom got me hooked on Amish books, or better said, books with stories about Amish families. I love good, clean literature. I tend to avoid the fantasy types books that are popular, although I have read all of the Tennis Shoes and the Nephites series (that are out).
With that being said, I have started a book blog where I take books that I have read and write a brief summary and reviews on those books. This is a new thing for me, so for now the blog is private. Right now, I am going through the books that my roommate has lined up on her bookshelf, but those will not take forever to read.
~If you would like an invite to this blog, let me know your email address and I will send you and invite.
~Also, if you have any suggestions on books that you would like me to read or review, please leave them under the comments as well. Please make sure these books are clean. (Just a note, I will not review any of the Twilight or Harry Potter books. They are not my thing)
Thanks!

1 comments:

The Sayer Family said...

We love "The Hunger Games" right now. There are two books in the series and the third one comes out this month. When I heard what they were about I hesitated in reading them but now I have Jeremy hooked on them and we now own the first two books and have pre ordered that last one. HaPpy ReAdInG!