Sunday, August 8, 2010

Amie's Wedding.... (and Josh's too)!!!

On Friday, July 30th, I had the opportunity to attend the wedding of one of my best friends in the world. It was such a special day for her and those of us there. The wedding took place in the Idaho Falls temple on Friday morning. The sealing was a great experience filled with the spirit and with humor, which is perfect for them. After the sealing there were lots of pictures taken outside of the temple with family and friends. After the temple, we returned to Pocatello for an amazing luncheon with tons of food. My friends and I ended up sitting up the kids table, but we had a blast there! That evening was the reception. It was so bright and cheerful and there were quite a few people there. The bride was beautiful and glowing and the groom was happy. It was a wonderful day.





Some fun flowers that were outside the temple!!!






It was a beautiful day!!!





CONGRATULATIONS JOSH AND AMIE!!!!!


2 comments:

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Thanks for sharing... I felt bad I couldn't be there.

Lisa said...

SOO beautiful!! Thanks for the peek into the day!