Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why???

Here are some "whys" that I have been pondering lately. Let me know if any of you have any answers.

1. Why must thunder scare me so bad when it is just a part of nature?
2. Why does going to a doctor always make me anxious?
3. Why do I always tend to miss the things that I really want to do?
4. Why does the house feel so cool during the day, but I start sweating when it is time for bed?
5. Why is my body doing odd and strange things right now?
6. Why must we wait for answers when someone has them and they know, but won't tell you?
7. Why am I not able to take naps on Sunday?
8. Why do people always tell me, "I just don't see you with him" or "I just don't see you two together"?
9. Why do people put up false pretense instead of coming out and saying what they are thinking?
10. Why does it seem that a lot of things in life are my fault?
11. Why is it that cereal makes such a good dinner?
12. Why can't I travel instead of work?
13. Why am I writing this post again?
14. Why is the most common answer to why questions, because?
15. Why does it rain when I am supposed to be doing something outside?
(This list could go on and on and on and on. I will stop here for now, but may add some more at a later date.)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Whitney! Your post makes me sad!!! I'm so sorry you are going through a hard time right now. Just so you know - you didn't miss a girl's night. Honestly I wasn't up for it. BUT - I do have an answer (and it's not because). I don't know if it will help ALL your questions, but I'm sure it will help some. Look up President Uchtdorf's talk from April 2010 conference called "Continue in Patience". It is a serious lifesaver in my life right now. Good luck! And call me if I can do anything for you!

Tiffany Tibbitts said...

Patience will work for some but remember patience isn't always the answer. Now the answer to your question number 1 is because I love to have our window wide open when it is thundering and since I know you don't, I shut it. So maybe it is just to bug me? I don't know. But when you find out make sure you tell me. #13 You are writing this post because your awesome roommates weren't home for you to laugh at.